2010 flew by very quickly. It was an up and down year for me. A lot of things changed and I didn’t meet some targets I set.
• Obtain blue belt in Jiu Jitsu – due to financial issues, I couldn’t afford the lessons during the 2nd half of the year.
• Get a full time job as a fitness instructor or a fire fighter – I was unsuccessful in pursuing either career.
• Better my personal fitness (need to get into better shape!) – I weigh about 1 stone less and have increased my fitness.
• Win the 5-aside football league with Mad Gear or CagePro United (both teams I play for) – Won the Center Parcs World Cup. 🙂
• Get a clean sheet in a game (have only done this once) – Not only did I get a clean sheet in a game, I got a clean sheet in the whole tournament, which included a few penalty shootouts! 🙂
• Do more extra work, hopefully another big budget film – Did 2 more big buget films, John Carter of Mars and X-Men: First Class.
• Co-direct a short film with my brother – Didn’t get down to do this.
• Be happy and don’t waste time with fake people – This goal was neutral as I got closer with some but also things went a bit wrong with others. As it stands, things are good.
Here are my new goals that I’d like to reach in the new year of 2011.
• Obtain blue belt in Jiu Jitsu
• Get a full time job
• Play more sports (Basketball, Tennis)
• Win the 5-aside football league at Goals or Power League
• Get a clean sheet in a game (have only done this once) at Goals or Power League
• Start working on my iPhone app
My main goal is start working full time in a new job. I need to quit my current job and start a real career. Hopefully this year I won’t be as unlucky as I have been in 2010. 2011, bring it on!